And Paul Derbyshire drags out another sock for another spank!
Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
2012-11-27 06:10:15 UTC
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA kensi
The hell with that. I'm just going to crash, then worry about them in
the morning<SLAP>
Meaning you're going to bring out your Barmy Army of sockpuppets for the rest
of the night, you stupid cunt.
--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012

If you want to see something lamer than John Edward Kook's frogeries of
Aratzio, check out Scatboi's forgeries.

Anonypussy [Tard] <***@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html
Paul Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <***@news.alt.net>
Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned

2012-11-28 03:35:11 UTC
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA kensi
Paul Derbyshire is so lonely that he replies to himself like a stupid cunt.
I see you slapped him with *five* nominations<SPANK>
I see you're extremely butthurt, you stupid cunt.

Thanks for all the fake nominations; I consider your fake awards as merit
badges for blistering your net abusing, stupid cunt ass, Paul.

<chortle>