Paul Derbyshire the coward is still deep in delusion
Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
2012-11-27 07:37:49 UTC
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
Fixed width font for reading is for Rubes. It's too hard on the eyes
for one
thing.
Heh. In that case use proportional for reading, fixed-width for
editing, as any fule kno.
Possibly your much-vaunted NewsMaestro can't handle different fonts for
different windows.
It's Java which can handle anything. I just don't like the looks of
fixed-width font for composing or for reading. It looks computer dark
ages to me.
Besides, if I were to use fixed width to compose, since more people read
using proportional width these days, my arrows would end up in the wrong
place more often than not.
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one! Thank
you Mr. Spock!
I think you'd find that, if he were ever to read your post, Spock would
Greg Hall for Clueless Newbie of the Month<SLAP>
Firstly, Paul, you've won that award yourself, you stupid cunt.

Second, Cap'n Kneel has won that award before, you stupid cunt.

Third, Mr Spock doesn't exist - except as one of your socks, you stupid cunt.

Fourth, Paul Derbyshire, what are you? Not only a kook, but a stupid - what?

What is that word, Paul?

Did you just say 'cunt', Paul?

Then you're a rude bastard, too.
--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012

If you want to see something lamer than John Edward Kook's frogeries of
Aratzio, check out Scatboi's forgeries.

Anonypussy [Tard] <***@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html
Paul Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <***@news.alt.net>
Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
2012-11-28 03:56:54 UTC
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA kensi
PffffffT. Kids these days think they know everything. From where I'm
sitting you're nearly as much a clueless newbie as Gweggie is.
Yer sitting in Pembroke Paula, so from where I'm sitting
you
look
spanked.
Nice hallucination, ko0ky. But you've been spanked over this particular
bit of paranoid retardation already.
http://tinyurl.com/cdd6owp<SLAP>
But Paul, that links to your extremely poor and retarded frogery of Kadaicha
Man, you stupid cunt.

SPANK!

Nadegda
2012-11-28 05:11:17 UTC
On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 03:56:54 +0000, Sgt. Nutters' Only Darts Club Banned
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA kensi
PffffffT. Kids these days think they know everything. From where I'm
sitting you're nearly as much a clueless newbie as Gweggie is.
Yer sitting in Pembroke Paula, so from where I'm sitting
you
look
spanked.
Nice hallucination, ko0ky. But you've been spanked over this particular
bit of paranoid retardation already.
http://tinyurl.com/cdd6owp<SLAP>
But Paul, that links to your extremely poor and retarded frogery of
Kadaicha Man, y<SLAP!>
The k'lame was that someone was forging K-Man and copying previous K-Man
attribution lines. It seems that kensi has disproved the latter
accusation, at least, thereby casting doubt on the former.

Your response to that being just to foam on and throw more
unsubstantiated Derbyshire k'lames around without actually addressing the
point kensi made comes as no surprise to me, though.
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
A meaningless string of alphanumeric symbols that, at most, links
together a handful of nyms that posted to a few newsgroups over the
holidays. It fails to link them to anything but each other; it's only
circumstantial evidence even that those nyms were used by a single person
and no evidence at all about who that person might be; and, of course,
you got it outright wrong on some posts, k'laming that some posts had
that NNTP-Posting-Host string that actually did not, regarding which I
spanked you last night.

And, of course, you've also k'lamed that Derbyshire resets his modem
whenever he changes nym. So if any *one* of those posts with that posting-
host actually *is* Derbyshire, it means the rest of them ... aren't.

Oopsie.

<snicker>

And of course the K-Man post you allege is a Derbyshire forgery then has
only a 5% or so chance of actually being the one by Derbyshire if we
*grant* your kooky, paranoid, highly unlikely premise that *any* of the
posts is by Derbyshire. So unless you have some actual *evidence* that
Derbyshire authored the K-Man post (and, obviously, also that K-Man
wasn't Derbyshire *all along* <cue kook heads exploding at that
possibility>) then you're pretty much sunk.

And, of course, if the K-Man post is by Derbyshire, and Derbyshire resets
his modem constantly, that exonerates Highway to Hell, doesn't it? And
I'm sure you'd like to nail him just as much as K-Man for siding with the
Tetrarchy over your failed attempt at a post-Lionel coup.

Oopsie again. You've *really* managed to trap yourself now, kooky.
There's no way you can get out of this now without proving yourself wrong
about nearly 20 different accusations, proving yourself wrong about *all*
of them, proving your paranoid k'lames about Derbyshire resetting his
modem wrong (and that then undermines dozens *more* of your *older*
accusations), or running away like a coward.

Of course, we all know you'll go for door number four here, if not
(inadvertently) for "e) All of the above".

<snicker>
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
SP<SLAP!>
This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups
Terms of Use
[ ]= Bad Tacos Award
[ ]= Busted Urinal Award
[ ]= Drama Queen Award
[ ]= Emmett Gulley Obsesso Award
[ ]= Loony Maroon Award
[ ]= Rajesh KOOKrappali Premature Ejaculation Award
[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award
[ ]= Sheldon K00ker Compulsive Behavior Award
[ ]= Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart

In a few more days those boxes will all have +s in them, and a month
after that, I expect them to all have positive numbers in them. Yep, you
are indeed *winning*, for fuck's sake!

<snicker>
Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
2012-11-28 07:09:52 UTC
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 03:56:54 +0000, Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA kensi
PffffffT. Kids these days think they know everything. From where I'm
sitting you're nearly as much a clueless newbie as Gweggie is.
Yer sitting in Pembroke Paula, so from where I'm sitting
you
look
spanked.
Nice hallucination, ko0ky. But you've been spanked over this particular
bit of paranoid retardation already.
http://tinyurl.com/cdd6owp<SLAP>
But Paul, that links to your extremely poor and retarded frogery of
Kadaicha Man, y<SLAP!>
What's the matter, Paul? Don't you like being called a stupid cunt,
you stupid cunt?
The k'lame was that someone was forging K-Man and copying previous K-Man
attribution lines. It seems that kensi<SPANK>
Why do you speak about yourself in the third person. you stupid cunt?
Your response to that being just to foam on and throw more
unsubstantiated Derbyshire k'lames around without actually addressing the
point kensi<SPANK>
Why do you speak about yourself in the third person. you stupid cunt?
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
A meaningless string of alphanumeric symbols that, at most, links
together a handful of nyms that posted to a few newsgroups over the
holidays<SPANK>
Admission noted, you stupid cunt - since all those nyms are your socks
which you used to post over the holidays.
And, of course, you've also k'lamed that Derbyshire resets his modem
whenever he changes nym<SPANK>
I did not make any such claim - or is that your retarded interpretation
of what was actually written, you stupid cunt? Prove it. Cite and quote.

(Oh, my; when Paul Derbyshire is told to cite the exact text and the
MID of where he k'laims something was written by me that he knows never was,
he runs away to rec.arts.tv, forges Republicans, and socks up on aioe.org
and mixmin for several days until he thinks of a way to lie his way out of
the hole).
So if any *one* of those posts with that posting-
host actually *is* Derbyshire|<SPANK>
So you're admitting Derbyshire used that host? Noted, you stupid cunt.
And of course the K-Man post you allege is a Derbyshire forgery
IS a Derbyshire FROGery, you stupid cunt. Can't you even quote correctly
from a few lines above?
then has
only a 5% or so chance of actually being the one by Derbyshire if we
Who is 'we', Paul? All of your dysfunctional personalities, or only the
furry ones that like fudge?

<aside>

Spanking this clueproof fuckwit is getting very boring. I need
some guidance from a True Flame Warrior to respond further.
Hmmmmm. Where to get some ideas on how to reply, I wonder -
- oh, wait; I know, from this!
http://objectmix.com/java/240515-re-great-swt-program-422.html

Next, I will Do It Like Derbyshire (with variations) and see
how it works out -

<back to The Derbyshire Foam Fest, with some Dweebyisms added>
*grant* your [insult deleted]
All of the nasty things I say about you are indeed true, you stupid cunt

(Hey, this could be funny!)
posts is by Derbyshire. So unless you have some actual *evidence* that
Derbyshire authored the K-Man post (and, obviously, also that K-Man
wasn't Derbyshire *all along* <cue kook heads
No, you have the kook head.

I don't respond well to threats. I am correcting you when I quote and respond
as I did above. That you don't understand this is just further evidence that
your IQ is abysmal.

<chortle>
exploding at that
possibility>) then you're pretty much sunk.
No, your head is exploding and you are sunk.

All of the nasty things I say about you are indeed true, you stupid cunt

<tee hee>
And, of course, if the K-Man post is by Derbyshire, and Derbyshire resets
his modem constantly, that exonerates Highway to Hell, doesn't it?
Paul, 'Highway to Hell' is your sock, you stupid cunt.

I am correcting you when I quote and respond as I did above. That you don't
understand this is just further evidence that your IQ is abysmal.

All of the nasty things I say about you are indeed true, you stupid cunt

<chortle>
And
I'm sure you'd like to nail him just as much as K-Man for siding with the
Tetrarchy over your failed attempt at a post-Lionel coup.
No, you would like to nail him. All of the nasty things I say about you are
indeed true, you stupid cunt

<guffaw>
Oopsie again. You've *really* managed to trap yourself now, kooky.
No, you are kooky. I don't respond well to threats. All of the nasty things
I say about you are indeed true, you stupid cunt

<lol!>
There's no way you can get out of this now without proving yourself wrong
No, you are wrong. I don't respond well to threats.

I corrected you above. That constitutes a "challenge" to every stupid
and wrong thing that you'd said.

All of the nasty things I say about you are indeed true, you stupid cunt

<haha>
about nearly 20 different accusations, proving yourself wrong about *all*
of them, [misquotes and insults me]
No, you are wrong. I don't respond well to threats.

Do not misquote me again. Your post contained supposed "quoted
material" that did not occur in the post that you followed up to nor
summarize material that did. That is incorrect. Stop being dishonest.

All of the nasty things I say about you are indeed true, you stupid cunt

<hahahaha>
proving your paranoid k'lames about Derbyshire resetting his
modem wrong (and that then undermines dozens *more* of your *older*
accusations), or running away like a coward.
No, you are the coward. You're the liar, King of all Liars.

All of the nasty things I say about you are indeed true, you stupid cunt

<pmsl>
Of course, we all know you'll go for door number four here, if not
(inadvertently) for "e) All of the above".
No, you are the number four here.

<now for the Grand Slam Dweebyism from post #4220>

I HAVE FLATLY CONTRADICTED YOUR FLATLY CONTRADICTING MY CLAIM HERE SO
NOTHING THAT YOU HAVE SAID IS FUCKING UNOPPOSED, FUCKWIT!!

NOW FUCK OFF!!!

<and adding the rejoinder>

All of the nasty things I say about you are indeed true, you stupid cunt

<snicker>
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
SSSSSsssssssssssSPANK!>
Oh, great! More merit awards for Spanking Paul G. Derbyshire!
This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups
Terms of Use
[ ]= Bad Tacos Award
[ ]= Busted Urinal Award
[ ]= Drama Queen Award
[ ]= Emmett Gulley Obsesso Award
[ ]= Loony Maroon Award
[ ]= Rajesh KOOKrappali Premature Ejaculation Award
[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award
[ ]= Sheldon K00ker Compulsive Behavior Award
[ ]= Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart
In a few more days those boxes will all have +s in them, and a month
after that, I expect them to all have positive numbers in them.
Since your socks fill them in, that's hardly any surprise, you stupid cunt.
Yep, you
are indeed *winning*, for fuck's sake!
Your admission of defeat is duly noted, Paul G. Derbyshire.

<chortle>

Andrew Wilson
2012-11-28 11:36:59 UTC
On Nov 28, 7:09 am, "Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned"
[...]
She isn't, you stupid cunt.
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
Your response to that being just to foam on and throw more
unsubstantiated Derbyshire k'lames around without actually addressing the
point kensi<SPANK>
Why do you speak about yourself in the third person. you stupid cunt?
She isn't, you stupid cunt.
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
A meaningless string of alphanumeric symbols that, at most, links
together a handful of nyms that posted to a few newsgroups over the
holidays<SPANK>
Admission noted, you stupid cunt
What admission? She said "at most". She has no idea who those people
are. She can't rule out the possibility of a single sockpuppeteer, any
more than she can prove that they WERE one. There simply is
insufficient evidence, since that IP may be a dynamic one.
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
- since all those nyms are your socks
which you used to post over the holidays.
Assuming what you set out to prove now? How kooky of you. Just as we
expect, of course.
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
And, of course, you've also k'lamed that Derbyshire resets his modem
whenever he changes nym<SPANK>
I did not make any such claim - or is that your retarded interpretation
of what was actually written, you stupid cunt?  Prove it.  Cite and quote.
Don't bother, Nadegda -- I've got this one.

| From: This account has been banned ...
| Newsgroups:
alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.tv,alt.free.newsservers,aioe.news.helpdesk
| Subject: Re: Proof that Paul G. Derbyshire is insane (was Re:
SEATTLE IS ON FIRE)
| Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 05:37:21 +0000 (UTC)
|
| After July 21 2012, when I spanked you, Paul G. Derbyshite, you
began
| resetting your modem several times a day.

SPNAK!

Or are you going to KLAME that that wasn't you, despite OBVIOUSLY
being that post's author's sock puppet, KOOK?
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
(Oh, my; when Paul Derbyshire is told to cite the exact text and the
MID of where he k'laims something was written by me that he knows never was,
he runs away to rec.arts.tv, forges Republicans, and socks up on aioe.org
and mixmin for several days until he thinks of a way to lie his way out of
the hole).
This post is then further evidence that I am NOT Paul Derbyshire then,
isn't it, kooky?

<cackle>

That'd've been a Cody nom for you, kook, if you hadn't already been
nominated for this month, by the way.

You've GOTTA be hurting from all those self-inflicted gunshot wounds
to the feet by NOW, surely? That's why you take period long leaves of
absence before, eventually, your obsession compels you to return to
screed about Derbyshire some more.

Though your meltdown over the past week has been a record-setting one
-- you're edging into Murphy territory there, kooky, and where did
that get HIM?
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
So if any *one* of those posts with that posting-
host actually *is* Derbyshire|<SPANK>
So you're admitting Derbyshire used that host?  Noted, you stupid cunt.
Got problems comprehending the meaning of the word "if", you fucking
imbecile?
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
And of course the K-Man post you allege is a Derbyshire forgery
IS a Derbyshire FROGery, you stupid cunt.
Without some sort of proof, it's just an allegation no matter HOW many
times you repeat it, you stupid cunt.
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
then has
only a 5% or so chance of actually being the one by Derbyshire if we
Who is 'we', Paul?  All of your dysfunctional personalities, or only the
furry ones that like fudge?
So, you're still having difficulties comprehending two-letter words,
KOOK?
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
<aside>
       Spanking this clueproof fuckwit is getting very boring.
Aww. Preparing the ground for your exit strategy and next flounce so
soon? And we were just getting you to a triple-digit-screedbomb-level
lather, too!
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
 I need
         some guidance from a True Flame Warrior to respond further.
Well, as a True Flame Warrior, perhaps I can help you.

.
.
.

After some analysis, I've concluded that your options, as I see them,
are as follows:

A) Realize that you have repeatedly been PROVED WRONG about your
Derbyshire klames and admit it, then slink away in embarrassment at
having been such a douche.

B) Take some remedial English lessons until you've mastered, at the
VERY least, the two-letter words, and then take another shot at
proving your kooky klames. That oughta be good for a few laughs.

C) STAMP your widdle feet, INSIST that everyone that's against you
must be a Derbyshire sock no matter WHAT the evidence actually says,
and MELT DOWN, then go NUCLEAR in your acceptance speech when you WIN
more kook awards, for FUCK'S sake. Don't forget to crosspost
everything all over Usenet, so the whole world gets to see what a real
live lunatic looks like!

D) FUCK OFF.

Needless to say, the Tetrarchy's preference is for you to choose C).
That is also, as it just so happens, the Tetrarchy's PREDICTION of
your response.

<cackle>
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
         Hmmmmm.  Where to get some ideas on how to reply, I wonder -
         - oh, wait; I know, from this!
       http://objectmix.com/java/240515-re-great-swt-program-422.html
       Next, I will Do It Like Derbyshire (with variations) and see
         how it works out -
Kook.
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
<back to The Derbyshire Foam Fest, with some Dweebyisms added>
Oh, goody, so we of the Tetrarchy can take this as your promise to
continue your Derbyshire Foam Fest after all?

I'll warm up the popcorn maker. Phoenix, fetch the pointy sticks.
Nadegda, get ready to prove this kook wrong about something --
anything -- and meanwhile kensi can do some more things like the Alex
Trebek joke that will spin you up to 10,000 RPM. With any luck we can
keep you spewing and frothing clear through Christmas and then nail
you with another Rubber Turkey nomination and a dozen or so other kook
awards!

<cackle>
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
*grant* your [insult deleted]
All of the nasty things I say about you are indeed true, you stupid cunt
(Hey, this could be funny!)
posts is by Derbyshire. So unless you have some actual *evidence* that
Derbyshire authored the K-Man post (and, obviously, also that K-Man
wasn't Derbyshire *all along* <cue kook heads
No, you have the kook head.
I don't respond well to threats. I am correcting you when I quote and respond
as I did above.  That you don't understand this is just further evidence that
your IQ is abysmal.
<chortle>
exploding at that
possibility>) then you're pretty much sunk.
No, your head is exploding and you are sunk.
All of the nasty things I say about you are indeed true, you stupid cunt
<tee hee>
Nice froth, KOOK!
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
And, of course, if the K-Man post is by Derbyshire, and Derbyshire resets
his modem constantly, that exonerates Highway to Hell, doesn't it?
Paul, 'Highway to Hell' is your sock, you stupid cunt.
Prove that a) Nadegda is "Paul" and b) Highway to Hell is "Paul", you
stupid cunt.
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
I am correcting you when I quote and respond as I did above.  That you don't
understand this is just further evidence that your IQ is abysmal.
All of the nasty things I say about you are indeed true, you stupid cunt
<chortle>
You starting to melt down in earnest already? Oh good. But the
popcorn's not quite ready yet. Hold off on venting from your main
containment vessel until it's done, mmkay?
[...]
Wow, now that's quite some froth from you! Too bad you've already been
nominated for Drama Queen for this month. You'll just have to put on
an encore performance after Nov. 30.

Which shouldn't be too difficult to arrange.

<cackle>

Boxed in by Nadegda's logic, you've decided to screed your way out of
your failhole in a MOST spectacularly kooky manner. Oh, and the way
you screwed up your "evidence" to the point that Nadegda made it
impossible for you to avoid proving most of your other accusations
wrong if you ever managed to prove a single one of them right?
Priceless! Another Cody-worthy fuckup of yours, and another Thor-
worthy smackdown of hers. I am in awe of that woman.
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
SSSSSsssssssssssSPANK!>
Oh, great!  More merit awards for Spanking Paul G. Derbyshire!
The Cody is not a merit award, you fucking dolt.
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups
Terms of Use
[ ]= Bad Tacos Award
[ ]= Busted Urinal Award
[ ]= Drama Queen Award
[ ]= Emmett Gulley Obsesso Award
[ ]= Loony Maroon Award
[ ]= Rajesh KOOKrappali Premature Ejaculation Award
[ ]= Rubber Turkey Award
[ ]= Sheldon K00ker Compulsive Behavior Award
[ ]= Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart
In a few more days those boxes will all have +s in them, and a month
after that, I expect them to all have positive numbers in them.
Since your socks fill them in, that's hardly any surprise, you stupid cunt.
MORE of assuming what you are to prove? SPANK. You stupid retard.

<cackle>
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
Yep, you are indeed *winning*, for fuck's sake!
Y<SLAP!>
Encore! ENCORE! And next time, more newsgroups! I INSIST that you melt
down in at LEAST eight froups next time!

<cackle>
Sn!pe
2012-11-28 11:49:59 UTC
Andrew Wilson <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[391 lines]
Post by Andrew Wilson
Encore! ENCORE! And next time, more newsgroups! I INSIST that you melt
down in at LEAST eight froups next time!
<cackle>
.
.
.
.

[splat]

Oops! another one I've dropped...

BTW, JFTR, I'm back as me; I'm properly set up
on Giganews now, rather than Eternal September.
I'll be using Ïmp's killfile from now on, though.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

I am the bird that whistles.
Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
2012-11-30 02:02:37 UTC
<followup set - AFN snecked>
Post by Sn!pe
[391 lines]
Post by Andrew Wilson
Encore! ENCORE! And next time, more newsgroups! I INSIST that you melt
down in at LEAST eight froups next time!
<cackle>
.
.
.
.
[splat]
Oops! another one I've dropped...
No breakfast for Paul!
Post by Sn!pe
BTW, JFTR, I'm back as me; I'm properly set up
on Giganews now, rather than Eternal September.
I'll be using Ïmp's killfile from now on, though.
It's good to have you back in AUK. And front. And both sides. And top.

Sn!pe
2012-11-30 10:01:45 UTC
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
<followup set - AFN snecked>
[afn restored for just this post]
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
Post by Sn!pe
[391 lines]
Post by Sn!pe
BTW, JFTR, I'm back as me; I'm properly set up
on Giganews now, rather than Eternal September.
I'll be using Ïmp's killfile from now on, though.
It's good to have you back in AUK. And front. And both sides. And top.
Cheers, Sarge. Say, have you got the Eskie? I could flamin' murder
a frosty tube o' VB to celebrate my return. Bloody oath, that I could.

[fu2 set]
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
2012-11-29 01:20:02 UTC
At 6:36:59 AM, AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Andrew Wilson
Post by Andrew Wilson
On Nov 28, 7:09 am, "Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned"
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 03:56:54 +0000, Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire  AKA kensi
PffffffT. Kids these days think they know everything. From where I'm
sitting you're nearly as much a clueless newbie as Gweggie is.
Yer sitting in Pembroke Paula, so from where I'm sitting
  you
  look
  spanked.
Nice hallucination, ko0ky. But you've been spanked over this particular
bit of paranoid retardation already.
http://tinyurl.com/cdd6owp<SLAP>
But Paul, that links to your extremely poor and retarded frogery of
Kadaicha Man, y<SLAP!>
<restored>

What's the matter, Paul? Don't you like being called a stupid cunt,
you stupid cunt?

Tee hee.
Post by Andrew Wilson
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
The k'lame was that someone was forging K-Man and copying previous K-Man
attribution lines. It seems that kensi<SPANK>
Why do you speak about yourself in the third person. you stupid cunt?
She<SPANK!>
Why do you speak about yourself in the third person and/or respond to the
term "you stupid cunt" if it really refers to someone else, you stupid cunt?
Post by Andrew Wilson
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
Your response to that being just to foam on and throw more
unsubstantiated Derbyshire k'lames around without actually addressing the
point kensi<SPANK>
Why do you speak about yourself in the third person. you stupid cunt?
S<SPANK!>
Post by Andrew Wilson
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
A meaningless string of alphanumeric symbols that, at most, links
together a handful of nyms that posted to a few newsgroups over the
holidays<SPANK>
Admission noted, you stupid cunt
What admission? She<SPANK!>
Why do you speak about yourself in the third person and respond to the
term "you stupid cunt", you stupid cunt?

You admitted above that those "alphanumeric symbols" *do* link together
a handful of nyms that posted over the holidays - and they were your socks,
you stupid cunt in denial.
Post by Andrew Wilson
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
- since all those nyms are your socks
which you used to post over the holidays.
Assuming<SLAP>
No assumptions, Paul; I've made an ass out of you again, you stupid cunt.
Post by Andrew Wilson
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
And, of course, you've also k'lamed that Derbyshire resets his modem
whenever he changes nym<SPANK>
I did not make any such claim - or is that your retarded interpretation
of what was actually written, you stupid cunt?  Prove it.  Cite and quote.
Don't bother, Nadegda<SPANK!>
Post by Andrew Wilson
| From: This account has been banned ...
| Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.tv,alt.free.newsservers,aioe.news.helpdesk
| Subject: Re: Proof that Paul G. Derbyshire is insane (was Re: SEATTLE IS ON FIRE)
| Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 05:37:21 +0000 (UTC)
|
| After July 21 2012, when I spanked you, Paul G. Derbyshite, you began
| resetting your modem several times a day.
S<SLAP!>
You mean this post of mine, identifying your frogery of "Rhino" from
rec.arts.tv? http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?ID=135410376000

Why didn't you link to the post, you deceitful cunt? Because it shows two
of the *same* nicks, on the same days, with different NNTP-Posting-Hosts -
and thus, in context, doesn't support your insane interpretation of my words.

So it *is* your retarded interpretation of what was actually written,
you lying, stupid cunt.

<guffaw>

SPANK #1!

You've also pointed to one of my posts where I proved that you frog other
posters - as you did before to "Rhino"; as you also did to 'hu flung dung',
you stupid cunt.

SPANK! #2!
Post by Andrew Wilson
Or are you going to KLAME that that wasn't you, despite OBVIOUSLY
being that post's author's sock puppet<SLAP>
Paul, I've never run away from anything I've written, you stupid cunt.

You, on the other hand, have denied your own sockpuppets (even when they've
posted from the same IP address, and you've been spanked over and over
again about it) and the vast volume of your screeds are denying your
own posts from your socks. Your sockpuppet I'm replying to now is even
hiding behind a Tor node, so you're terrified as owning the crap you post.

What are you so afraid of, Paul G. Derbyshire?
Post by Andrew Wilson
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
(Oh, my; when Paul Derbyshire is told to cite the exact text and the
MID of where he k'laims something was written by me that he knows never was,
he runs away to rec.arts.tv, forges Republicans, and socks up on aioe.org
and mixmin for several days until he thinks of a way to lie his way out of
the hole).
This post is then further evidence that I am NOT Paul Derbyshire<SPANK>
Insane denial noted, you stupid cunt - and I'm bored now with your screed.

What amuses me so greatly is that you were up all night, screeding your lies
and stupid denials all over Usenet, while I had a good night's sleep.

You lose.

Paul? If you want to play again, don't be so boring, you stupid cunt.

Meanwhile, keep foaming while the wife and I are go out for dinner - and I
will spank you again later.

<chortle>

Nadegda
2012-11-29 10:20:43 UTC
Post by Andrew Wilson
Boxed in by Nadegda's logic, you've decided to screed your way out of
your failhole in a MOST spectacularly kooky manner. Oh, and the way you
screwed up your "evidence" to the point that Nadegda made it impossible
for you to avoid proving most of your other accusations wrong if you
ever managed to prove a single one of them right? Priceless! Another
Cody-worthy fuckup of yours, and another Thor- worthy smackdown of hers.
I am in awe of that woman.
Wow ...

<blush>

Really?

Then again, you pretty much had to have copied "screed your way out of
your failhole" from me, so ...
Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
2012-12-02 03:27:42 UTC
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 03:36:59 -0800, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Andrew Wilson
Post by Andrew Wilson
Boxed in by Nadegda's logic, you've decided to screed your way out of
your failhole in a MOST spectacularly kooky manner. Oh, and the way you
screwed up your "evidence" to the point that Nadegda made it impossible
for you to avoid proving most of your other accusations wrong if you
ever managed to prove a single one of them right? Priceless! Another
Cody-worthy fuckup of yours, and another Thor- worthy smackdown of hers.
I am in awe of that woman.
Wow ...
<blush>
Really?
Then again, you pretty much had to have copied "screed your way out of
your failhole" from me, so ...
Paul, why do you insist on masturbating in public with your sockpuppets,
you stupid cunt who forges other posters?

2012-11-29 01:07:41 UTC
The Drunken Outer-Filthing Piece Of Shit Kook Okie White Trash GreaseMonkey
PegBoi Spanktard, [Tard] Faglamey Neighborhood Net Abuser {King Of The PeeWees
T<SPANK>
#14 and #1. Yawn.
T<SLAP!>
#16, and #1. Nothing new there.
Sgt. Rutters' Only
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
Who is 'we', Paul? All of your dysfunctional personalities, or only the
furry ones that like fudge?
(And [Tard] PegBoi intervenes, hoping Paul will be grateful to him and *pack* fudge).
#1, #2, #4, #7, #10, #14, #15, #16, and #17.

Boring!
--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012
Winner of multiple fake awards from serial Usenet kook, Paul G. Derbyshire

If you want to see something lamer than John Edward Kook's frogeries of
Aratzio, check out Scatboi's forgeries.

Anonypussy [Tard] <***@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html
Paul Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <***@news.alt.net>

[Tard] PegBoi's Entire Repertoire of Post Responses, By Numbers -

# 1 - Make a PeeWee. Embrace your PeeWee. Then, make a shitload of PeeWees.
# 2 - Be the King of The PeeWees by calling his opponents 'cowards' as he
hides himself behind Tor and anonymous remailers.
# 3 - Hoist a petard, make a spreadsheet, put Ontario on the Eastern Seaboard, etc.
# 4 - Tell a lie - or when really cornered, a bunch of lies. Repeat.
# 5 - Make a spelling / typo lame in a futile attempt to save face.
# 6 - Reference MIDs which still aren't proof of anyone else's otter filthing.
# 7 - Komplain about everyone else's lack of reading comprehension, especially
when he fails to comprehend the text which shatters his delusions.
# 8 - Make PKBs about Outer Filthing after he spams screed bombs with the
personal info of his Usenet superiors' families in his 200+ line sigs.
# 9 - Screed multiple paragraphs in response to one-line replies.
#10 - When flamed to the point of a greasy puddle, k'laim "VICTORY!!1!".
#11 - Screed bomb the MIDs of his auto-SPANKS as 'evidence' of his 'victory'.
#12 - Stalk a suicidal woman from a support group by remailer, then attempt
to cancel the posts. By remailer.
#13 - Attempt the World Land Speed Record while he back-pedals and runs away.
#14 - Post "MELT! You fat retarded chimp!" (or variations) when he's
bootfucked by betters to the point of a greasy puddle on the pavement.
#15 - When faced with a difficult question, run away to his Antonio Inflatus
sex doll while later k'laiming how his server doesn't have the post.
#16 - Spam fag lames, then spam whines about gaying up threads.
#17 - Defend notorious net kooks and criminals who promote his fake awards.