Hey, Greegor? <was - Re: Kent?>
This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use
2012-11-17 05:38:16 UTC
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA kensi
On Nov 16, 1:11 am, This account has been banned because it violated
the Google Groups Terms Of Use
[...]
By the way, were you aware that Paul G. Derbyshire AKA 'kensi', AKA 'Nadegda'
(AKA most of the names in the Pembroke White Pages) was also using *your* name
for one of his retarded sockpuppets on rec.arts.tv?
Are you trying to "outer filth" an opponent?
And failing, natch.
But Paul, I cannot fail at that which I've never attempted, you stupid cunt.
That's what ko0ks like Greg Hanson, the kook I forged, do -- try to
outer filth an opponent, and then get it laughably wrong.
Paul, I had to edit you for truth again, you stupid cunt; two words - "Bob Alberti".

<chortle>
--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012

If you want to see something lamer than John Edward Kook's frogeries of
Aratzio, check out Scatboi's forgeries.

Anonypussy [Tard] <***@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html
Paul Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <***@news.alt.net>
This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use
2012-11-19 02:25:33 UTC
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
Will you two get a fucking room already, and take your pissing match off
of alt.atheism?
It might please you to know that<SPANK>
Shuddup Paul Derbyshire, you stupid cunt - and learn your place in AUK.

2012-11-20 06:36:13 UTC
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
Checkmate!
     I actually expected kensi to run away from having "her"
     admission
brought up. For reasons only known to kensi, "she" chose to further
admit, by the standards she holds, that she was the one to forge
Greg's name.
Which to me implies that Kent forged me. Nothing new.
Everything always has to be about you, doesn't it?
In this case, it is about him to a degree. Someone used his name
to send a post. Further, kensi admitted "she" did it.
Why do you keep trying to present this LIE as if it were truth?
Let's recap: AB k'lamed that kensi posted as Greegor (and also as a bunch
of other nyms) -- without, of course, any actual evidence<SPANK>
But, Paul, that evidence has been many times, and you've run away from
my challenge to find any reliable source to show any errors in it.

That MID you fear, Paul? <***@news.alt.net>, you stupid cunt.

Kent Wills has spanked you and the [Tard] PegBoi to the point where
you're regurgitating Tholenisms, post editing, making fag lames, and
nominating Kent for your fake awards with your socks.

Tee hee.

Are you still winning for fuck's sake, you stupid cunt?

2012-11-21 08:17:11 UTC
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
Banned has also claimed that the regional DSL provider for most of the
eastern half of Canada has exactly 1 customer.
When was that, Paul? Post the MID and exact text, you stupid lying cunt.

Every post you make after you fail to PPOSTFU is another spank.
Banned is<SPANK>
Your lord and master, you stupid cunt.

Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
2012-11-27 05:40:15 UTC
On 21 Nov 2012 08:17:11 (UTC), This account has been banned because it
Post by This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
Banned has also claimed that the regional DSL provider for most of the
eastern half of Canada has exactly 1 customer.
When was that, Paul? Post the MID and exact text, you stupid lying cunt.
<Day Six of crickets>
Post by This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use
Every post you make after you fail to PPOSTFU is another spank.
As you are finding out now, Paul, you stupid cunt.

2012-11-28 03:37:38 UTC
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA kensi
[113 lines]
Methinks he doth protest too much.
Methinks he projects idiocy too much.
Who is this "he" you speak of, ko0ky?
You, Paul G. Derbyshire, you stupid cunt.

2012-11-29 01:14:18 UTC
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Andrew Wilson
Are you on crack?
To still be foaming on Usenet at 5 AM, I wonder if you are, Paul.
First of all, that was kensi<SLAP!>
In other words, it's you, Paul -
and secondly ... well<SPANK>
Well, err, you're a stupid cunt, Paul.
<cackle>
And Los Paulos Derbyshitus Estúpido Coño lays another egg.