Paul Derbyshire admits he's a coward and that he lost.
Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
2012-11-27 06:41:20 UTC
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
x-no-archive: yes
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 19:30:06 +0000 (UTC), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Time to spin up the kooks again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 14:44:13 +0000 (UTC), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Time to spin up the kooks again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
You follow my command to lie without question.
You follow my command to lie without question.
You follow my command to lie without question.
You follow my command to lie without question.
You follow my command to lie without question.
You follow my command to lie without question.
You follow my command to lie without question.
You follow my command to lie without question.
You follow my command to lie without question.
You follow my command to lie without question.
You follow my command to lie without question.
You follow my command to lie without question.
Cowardly avoidance of the TRUTH I presented by snipping away
the
context noted.
Your admission to being a coward is accepted.
Your projected admission to being a coward is accepted, Kunt. And
with
[...]
By waiting two days to reply, you have, by the standards you
hold, admitted to being a coward, and to having lost.
I'll point this out from time to time, loser.
Hey, it took him that long to think up a lame reply. What do you
expect from a dimwit like Paul?
Who is this Paul Derbyshire anyway? You guys sure talk about him a lot.
I don't think<SPANK>
Quite right, Paul. You're a stupid cunt who doesbn't think.

Why don't you tell Janithor the truth, Paul?

This is your Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pderbyshire2/posts/541103569251561

And this is where you use one of your sockpuppets to make similar comments.

SPANK!

What a stupid cunt you are, Paul.

Are you going to run away from this, too?
--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012

If you want to see something lamer than John Edward Kook's frogeries of
Aratzio, check out Scatboi's forgeries.

Anonypussy [Tard] <***@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html
Paul Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <***@news.alt.net>
Ï M Poster
2012-11-27 07:25:17 UTC
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
[...]
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
Who is this Paul Derbyshire anyway? You guys sure talk about him a lot.
I don't think<SPANK>
Quite right, Paul. You're a stupid cunt who doesbn't think.
Why don't you tell Janithor the truth, Paul?
This is your Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/pderbyshire2/posts/541103569251561
And this is where you use one of your sockpuppets to make similar comments.
SPANK!
What a stupid cunt you are, Paul.
Are you going to run away from this, too?
That looks pretty convincing to me.
--
Ïmp

I have a bird that whistles
and I have birds that sing
Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
2012-11-27 07:45:01 UTC
Post by Ï M Poster
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
[...]
Post by Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
Who is this Paul Derbyshire anyway? You guys sure talk about him a lot.
I don't think<SPANK>
Quite right, Paul. You're a stupid cunt who doesbn't think.
Why don't you tell Janithor the truth, Paul?
This is your Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/pderbyshire2/posts/541103569251561
And this is where you use one of your sockpuppets to make similar comments.
SPANK!
What a stupid cunt you are, Paul.
Are you going to run away from this, too?
That looks pretty convincing to me.
Indeed. But he'll deny it or avoid it.

Just watch as his socks nominate me for his fake awards.