Why does Paul G. Derbyshire run from this question
Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
2012-11-27 06:49:46 UTC
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
Derbysox
*Another* Kool-Aid drinker<SPANK>
Paul, this is your Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pderbyshire2/posts/541103569251561
Or just a sock?
Paul, this is where you use one of your socks to make similar comments.

SPANK!

Now, Paul, how much longer are you going to run away from the question in
MID <***@news.alt.net>, you stupid cunt?
--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012

If you want to see something lamer than John Edward Kook's frogeries of
Aratzio, check out Scatboi's forgeries.

Anonypussy [Tard] <***@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html
Paul Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <***@news.alt.net>
Andrew Wilson
2012-11-28 10:31:45 UTC
On Nov 27, 6:49 am, "Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned"
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire  AKA Nadegda
Derbysox
*Another* Kool-Aid drinker<SPANK>
Paul, this is your Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/pderbyshire2/posts/541103569251561
Or just a sock?
Paul, this is where you use one of your socks to make similar comments.
Wow! Two people complained in two different places about the same
nationwide show preemption of a show with, according to Google, 3
million viewers this year. They MUST be socks!!!1

You paranoid nutjob.

What is it with you and the number 3 million, anyway? First everyone
at an ISP with 3 million customers is the same person, and now
everyone that watches a show with 3 million viewers is the same
person. Seems to be a pattern emerging regarding your thought
processes here. A REALLY KOOKY PATTERN.
Now, Paul, how much longer are you going to run away from the question in
*Nadegda* ALREADY responded to that in <k921qe$m7d$***@dont-email.me>,
you stupid cunt. Can't you read?
Fred Hall
2012-11-30 20:00:49 UTC
On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 02:31:45 -0800 (PST), Andrew Wilson
Post by Andrew Wilson
Wow! Two people complained in two different places
Ever think that, since no real human being without COMIC-BOOK SUPERPOWERS
could *really* be online and posting 21/7 and getting by on only three
hours of sleep a day, that the "multipuppet display" in question is really
a multiPERSON display and that YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING?
Melt, Paul, melt!
--
"These clowns are all Jokers!" - Rasta Khan

"I'm more of a Usenet force than you'll ever imagine in your wildest
dreams." -
Nellie Hall

KotAGoR XXXXI
COOSN-075-07-81342

Brainwashed Follower of Art Deco #1
Old Gringo's Poopy Lits #1
Nellies invalid AUK Sociopath lits #10
@'s Lits of cyberterrorists and cyber bullies #1
eMutT lits o' hate #4
Lits Slut#10
Usenet Ruiner #3
Top Asshole On The Net #2
Most Hated Usenetizen of all time #2.
Sweetness Seal Of Approval #2
Hammer of Thor - August 2005
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle,Trainer of Rasta Khan, March
2006
Pierre Salinger HL&S January & February 2012
Sn!pe
2012-11-30 20:19:22 UTC
Post by Andrew Wilson
Wow! Two people complained in two different places
Ever think that, since no real human being without COMIC-BOOK SUPERPOWERS
could *really* be online and posting 21/7 and getting by on only three
hours of sleep a day, that the "multipuppet display" in question is really
a multiPERSON display and that YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING?
Melt, Paul, melt!
You make him melt, you clear up the mess; the shovel is in the shed.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Fred Hall
Is it locked?
Sn!pe
2012-12-01 07:55:52 UTC
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Fred Hall
Melt, Paul, melt!
You make him melt, you clear up the mess; the shovel is in the shed.
Is it locked?
The shed is always open.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe <***@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Fred Hall
No badgers hiding inside?
%
fake fred
Checkmate
2012-12-02 05:49:41 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Fred Hall
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Fred Hall
Melt, Paul, melt!
You make him melt, you clear up the mess; the shovel is in the shed.
Is it locked?
The shed is always open.
No badgers hiding inside?
Badgers?

BADGERS?

WEE don't need no steenking badgers!
--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

I'm Checkmate, and I approve this message...

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"I keep forgetting you've been doing this for so long that it's easy
for you. I can't wait to piss on your grave."

Uncle Steve

"Did... did you just tell someone to attempt to ROT-13 *numbers*, you
Clueless Newbie of the Month candidate?"

Paul Derbyshire, socked-up as [tor] Phoenix

"Nov. 1 can't come quickly enough for me. I really, REALLY want to put
that little + in the box for your Creepy Candy Coating on the ballot,
so badly my hand is twitching. And I'm sorely tempted to rustle up a
couple dozen sockpuppets and stuff the ballot box just to make
absolutely sure you "win" it, you fucking lech!"

Paul Derbyshire, socked up as Andrew Wilson

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn't change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar

"You have got to be the biggest butt fucking moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the fuck is the point?"

-Ragnar, socked-up as "Wildhare"
Fred Hall

Sn!pe

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Sn!pe

My pet rock Gordon just is.
kensi
2012-11-30 22:27:05 UTC
Melt
| Newsgroups:
alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.tv,rec.games.roguelike.angband,alt.fan.art-bell

+ And trailing the pack:
+ 88 Fred Hall the Fat Drunken Pissbum Masquerading As fake-FNVW
+ (combined Fred Hall and fake-FNVW posts)

x --
x "These clowns are all Jokers!" - Rasta Khan
x "I'm more of a Usenet force than you'll ever imagine in your wildest
x dreams." -
x Nellie Hall
x KotAGoR XXXXI
x COOSN-075-07-81342
x Brainwashed Follower of Art Deco #1
x Old Gringo's Poopy Lits #1
x Nellies invalid AUK Sociopath lits #10
x @'s Lits of cyberterrorists and cyber bullies #1
x eMutT lits o' hate #4
x Lits Slut#10
x Usenet Ruiner #3
x Top Asshole On The Net #2
x Most Hated Usenetizen of all time #2.
x Sweetness Seal Of Approval #2
x Hammer of Thor - August 2005
x Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle,Trainer of Rasta Khan, March
x 2006
x Pierre Salinger HL&S January & February 2012

! nazi hitler gestapo stalin

: Wikipedia is wonderful, but not *that* wonderful.
:
: tee hee
:
: Mandelbrot

y 76.65.36.52!
y Bwa
y Bwaha
y BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
y 76.65.36.52

z 76.65.36.52
z <sniggle>

w 76.65.36.52
w <snicker>

$ 76.65.36.52!
$
$ <giggles>

(and on and on going back months)

How ironic.
Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned
2012-12-02 04:27:58 UTC
At 5:31:45 AM on 28 Nov 2012 AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA
Post by Andrew Wilson
On Nov 27, 6:49 am, "Sgt. Rutters' Only Darts Club Banned"
AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire  AKA Nadegda
Derbysox
*Another* Kool-Aid drinker<SPANK>
Paul, this is your Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/pderbyshire2/posts/541103569251561
Or just a sock?
Paul, this is where you use one of your socks to make similar comments.
They MUST be socks<SLAP>
Admission noted, Paul - although I had to remove your dishonest excees screed,
you stupid cunt.

It's funny how you were up all night and melting down with insane denials.
.
<chortle>